FAST VISOR FOR OPS CORE FAST HIGH CUT HELMETS
Designed for FAST High Cut Helmets, the FAST Visor offers additional protection and optical clarity for the soldier. The visor is
easily donned with a single-gloved hand using existing FAST Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) and the visor friction-locks into a closed, open or vented position. The ballistic lens provides protection from fragments, blunt impact and blast waves.
Key features :
- Seamless integration with FAST ARCs
- Quickly and quietly locks into position using field-proven CAM Lock technology
- The visor indexes in 45 degree increments for a fully open, vented or fully closed position
All Ops-Core helmet system components are designed to easily integrate with Ops-Core and select Gentex helmet system platforms
to provide additional system performance and protection capabilities..
- Lens Thickness: 6mm
- Construction: Lens is molded Polycarbonate. Frame is molded Glass Filled Nylon
- Area of Coverage: 38-40 in2 (depending on size)
- Ballistic Protection: 17 grain FSP (V50 of 825 fps) in accordance with Military Standard 662
- Impact Protection: Visor does not make contact with the face after impact of 1kg ball dropped from height of 0.8 meters per NIJ 0104.02 Requirement 4.2.6
- Available in urban tan, foliage green and black.