FAST BUMP HIGH CUT HELMET SYSTEM OPS CORE
Réf. FAST BUMP
- High cut shell, made of Lexan, the FAST Bump is designed for less extreme environments where exposure to great blunt trauma forces is limited or non-existent, or where the primary need is for integration of mission configured components.
- Molded front NVG mount. 4 position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs), and external side Velcro® loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Non-ballistic high-cut shell provides a low cost alternative to the FAST Carbon.
- Available with two suspension/retention options.
- Performance Specification: BS EN 1385: 2012
- Shell Construction: Injection Molding
- Areal Density: N/A
- Shell Thickness: 0.098" (2.50 mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST Curvature
- Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut
- Available colors: black, urban tan, multicam, foliage green, desert marpat, red or urban gray.
- Available sizes: S/M, M/L ou L/XL
|Head size (circumference)||53-56cm||56-59cm||59-62cm||/|
Note: All measurements are +/- 3% tolerance