FAST CARBON HIGH CUT HELMET SYSTEM
Réf. FAST SF CARBON CARBON
- High cut, lightweight, non-ballistic shell features a hybrid design of Uni-Directional and Woven Composite Carbon Fibers.
- Designed for less extreme environments, the durable carbon construction provides protection against blunt trauma, making it ideal for rugged training, recee and water operations, and fast roping.
- Features an Ops-Core Skeleton™ Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4 position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) and external Velcro loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Available with one suspension/retention option.
- Available colors : noir, urban tan, foliage green, multicam ou desert marpat.
- Impact Testing: Anvil x2 Impact @ 10 fps (3.04 m/s) , 150 Gs
- Environmental Testing: Low Temp/High Temp/Sea Water/Corrosion/Flame
- Shell Construction: Two-stage Process: Six-Slit
- Areal Density: N/A
- Shell Thickness: 0.079" (2.00 mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST Curvature
- Cut Style (Side Protection): High cut
|Head size (circumference)||53-56cm||56-59cm||59-62cm||/|
|Shell Weight||0.60 lbs (271g)||0.65lbs (297g)||0.73 lbs (332g)||/|
Note: All measurements are +/- 3% tolerance