FAST LE HIGH CUT HELMET SYSTEM OPS CORE
Réf. FAST LE
- High cut, medium weight, ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid.
- Allows for greater integration of communication equipment in a high cut design than ACH helmets with a low cut design.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton™ Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with Hook Bungees, and external Velcro® loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic applique.
- Available with four suspension/retention options.
- Performance Specification: Ops-Core LE Helmet Performance Specification PS-1118
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army CO/PD 05-04:2007 Purchase Description
- NIJ Standards: NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ / 44mag @ 1,400 ft/s) Threats
- 17gr FSP Fragmentation Protection: V-50 rating of 670 m/s (2,200 ft/s) in accordance with PS-1118 and MIL-STD-662F
- Blunt Impact Protection: <150 G's at 10 ft/s per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
- Environmental Resistance: Temperature -Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold -60° F, and Hot +160° F, Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude, Vibration,
Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, Weatherometer per ACH CO/PD 05-04:2007
- Shell Construction: Two Stage Non Slit
Areal Density: 2.07 lbs/ft² (101.60 g/dm²)
Shell Thickness: 0.290" (7.37mm)
Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST
Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut
Available Colors: black, urban tan, foliage green, multicam or desert marpat
Available Sizes: Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL), XX-Large (XXL)
|Head Size (circumference)||53-56cm||56-59cm||59-62cm||62-64.5cm|
|FAST LE Shell Weight (Shell with Paint & Edge Band)||969g||1085g||1184g||1258g|
|Suspension/Retention Option||Taille L|
|FAST LE System Weight (FAST LE Shell with Suspension/Retention Options)||Lux Liner w/ Worm-Dial Fitband||1519g|
|Lux liner w/ H-Nape Chinstrap||1469g|
|EPP pads w/ Worm-Dial Fitband||1451g|
|EPP pads w/ Occ-Dial Fitband||1474g|
Note: All measurements are +/- 3% tolerance