FAST XP HIGH CUT HELMET SYSTEM
Réf. FAST XP
- High cut shell made of a hybrid composite of Carbon, Uni-directional Polyethylene, and Woven Aramid.R
- Raised ear cut allows for integration with communications headsets.
- Features an Ops-Core Skeleton™ Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4 position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) and external Velcro loop.
- Available with four suspension/retention options.
- Available in black, urban tan, foliage green, multicam or desert marpat.
- Reference Testing Standards*: Portions of US Army ACH Helmet Specification CO/PD-05-04: 2007 | PS-1063: Ops-Core Performance Specification XP Helmet
- Ballistic Testing:
*Not all suspension/retention options are tested to full stated standards.
|Projectile||FPS Minimum V50|
|2 - Grain (RCC)||4200 fps|
|4 - Grain (RCC)||3475 fps|
|16 - Grain (RCC)||2475 fps|
|64 - Grain (RCC)||1750 fps|
|17 - Grain (RCC)||2379 fps|
|9mm FMJ RN (V0 at 0° obliquity)||1450 fps with (max) Backface Deformation of 25.4mm (right, left, crown, front and rear)|
- Impact Testing: 150 g's maximum @ 10 fps
- Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020" Max @ 400 lbs., Side-Side = .125" Max @ 300 lbs.
- Environmental Testing: Temperature -Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold -60° F, and Hot +160° F,
- Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude, Vibration, Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, Weatherometer
- Shell Construction: Two-Stage Non Slit
- Areal Density: 1.58 lbs/ft² (77.14 g/dm²)
- Shell Thickness: 0.290" (7.37mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST
- Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut
Shell sizing and coverage :
|Head size (circumference)||53-56cm||56-59cm||59-62cm||62-64.5cm|
Shell weight :
|FAST XP Shell Weight||764g||853g||913g||989g|
System weight :
|FAST XP System Weight||L|
|FAST XP System Weight (FAST XP Shell with suspension/retention options)||Lux Liner w/ Worm-Dial Fitband||1288g|
|Lux Liner w/ H-Nape chinstrap||1238g|
|EPP pads w/ Worm-Dial Fitband||1220g|
|EPP Pads w/ Occ-Dial Fitband||1243g|
Note: All measurements are +/- 3% tolerance