HYBRID WIND TUNNEL
Aerodium Hybrid wind tunnels are a unique solution to combine impressive open-air flying with wall-to-wall workouts.
- High airflow speed to train RW positions in a wall-to-wall area.
- Open-air flying experience allows to train up to 20m from the ground level.
- Partially dependant on weather conditions.
- Air temperature in flying area the same as outside temperature.
- Noise level - limitations to build in residential areas.
Aerodium advantages :
- Impressive open-air flights. It improves psychological preparation for real skydiving.
- Fully transparent flying chamber. It gives realistic, impressive and sensational feeling of flying.
- Roundshaped flying chamber. No corners, no sharp edges to the top of the flying chamber. It significantly increases safety during the flight.
- Cutting-edge video recording system. Several cameras allow recording the whole flying session. Each flyer can keep and analyze all the session recordings. An effective coaching tool that allows progress to be made much faster.
|Belly Fly - number of flyers||2-4|
|Relative work - number of flyers||2-4*|
|Free fly - number of flyers||-|
|Airflow speed max (km/h)||200|
|Power max kW||1000|
|Power average kW||800|
|Noise level max dB||87|
|*limited height of flyers|